Dukes of Hohenberg
Issue of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, Archduke of Austria-Este by Countess Sophie Chotek von Chotkow und Wognin, created Princess of Hohenberg in 1900 and Duchess of Hohenberg in 1909:
Princess Sophie of Hohenberg (1901–1990)
- Princess Sophie of Hohenberg (1901–1990) Married Count Friedrich von Nostitz-Rieneck (1891–1973)
Maximilian (1902–1962) 1st Duke of Hohenberg
- Maximilian (1902–1962) 1st Duke of Hohenberg. Married Countess Elisabeth von Waldburg zu Wolfegg und Waldsee (1904–1993) daughter of Maximilian, Duke von Waldburg zu Wolfegg und Waldsee
- Prince Ernst of Hohenberg (1904–1954) Married Marie-Thérèse Wood (1910–1985)
Franz (1927–1977) 2nd Duke of Hohenberg
- Franz (1927–1977) 2nd Duke of Hohenberg, elder son of Maximilian, 1st Duke of Hohenberg. Married Princess Elisabeth of Luxembourg (1922–2011) daughter of Charlotte, Grand Duchess of Luxembourg and Prince Felix of Bourbon-Parma
Georg (1929–2019) 3rd Duke of Hohenberg
- Georg (1929–2019) 3rd Duke of Hohenberg, younger son of Maximilian, 1st Duke of Hohenberg. Married Princess Eleonore of Auersperg-Breunner (b.1928) daughter of Karl Prince of Auersperg-Breunner and Henriette von Meran
- Nikolaus (b. 1961) 4th Duke of Hohenberg.
Barons of Brandhofen
Counts of Meran
Issue of Archduke John of Austria (1782 – 1859) and Countess Anna Plochl (1804–1885) later Baroness of Brandhofen and Countess of Meran:
Franz Ludwig Johann Baptist (1839 – 1891) Count von Meran
- Franz Ludwig Johann Baptist (1839 – 1891) Count von Meran, Baron von Brandhofen. Married Countess Theresia von Lamberg (1836–1913) daughter of Franz Philipp, Count von Lamberg. Descendants extant.
Duke of Reichstadt
Issue of Marie Louise of Austria (1791–1847) Sovereign Duchess of Parma and Piacenza and Duchess of Guastalla from 1814 to 1847 and Napoleon I Bonaparte (1769–1821) Emperor of the French:
Napoleon II Bonaparte (1811–1832) Prince Imperial, King of Rome
Napoleon (1811–1832) Duke of Reichstadt
- Napoleon II Bonaparte (1811–1832) Prince Imperial, King of Rome from 1811 to 1814, Emperor of the French 1815, Prince of Parma, of Piacencia, and Guastalla from 1814 to 1818, Duke of Reichstadt from 1818.
Princes von Montenuovo
Issue of Marie Louise of Austria (1791–1847) Sovereign Duchess of Parma and Piacenza and Duchess of Guastalla from 1814 to 1847 andAdam Albert von Neipperg (1775–1829)Count von Neipperg:
William Albert (1819–1895) 1st Prince of Montenuovo
- William Albert (1819–1895) Count of Montenuovo, 1st Prince of Montenuovo from 1864. Married Countess Juliana Batthyány-Strattmann (1827–1871) daughter of Count János Baptist Batthyány-Strattmann
Alfred (1854–1927) 2nd Prince of Montenuovo
- Alfred (1854–1927) 2nd Prince of Montenuovo and Grandee of Spain. Married Countess Franziska Maria Stephania Kinsky of Wchinitz and Tettau (1861–1935) daughter of Ferdinand Bonaventura, 7th Prince Kinsky of Wchinitz and Tettau.
- Alfred Ferdinand von Montenuovo (1888–1951) 3rd Prince of Montenuovo.