House of Brotherton
Thomas of Brotherton (1300 – 1338) 1st Earl of Norfolk
- Thomas of Brotherton (1300 – 1338) 1st Earl of Norfolk. Married firstly Alice de Hales (d. 1330) daughter of Sir Roger de Hales and secondly Mary de Brewes (d. 1362) daughter of Sir Peter de Brewes.See House of Plantagenet
Children of Thomas of Brotherton:
Edward of Brotherton (c.1320 – 1334)
- Edward of Brotherton (c.1320 – 1334) Married Beatrice Mortimer (d. 1383) daughter of Roger de Mortimer, 1st Earl of March. No issue
Margaret Brotherton (c. 1320 – 1399) Countess of Norfolk
- Margaret Brotherton (c. 1320 – 1399) Countess of Norfolk. Married firstly John de Segrave (1315 – 1353) 4th Baron Segrave and secondly Walter Manny (c.1310 – 1372) 1st Baron Manny.
Alice of Brotherton (c. 1324 – 1352)
- Alice of Brotherton (c. 1324 – 1352) Married Edward Montagu (d.1361) 1st Baron Montagu.
Daughter of Margaret Brotherton, Countess of Norfolk and John de Segrave 4th Baron Segrave:
Elizabeth de Segrave (1338 – 1368) 5th Baroness Segrave
- Elizabeth de Segrave (1338 – 1368) 5th Baroness Segrave. Married John (III) de Mowbray (1340 – 1368) 4th Baron Mowbray.
House of Mowbray
Children of Elizabeth de Segrave and John de Mowbray, 4th Baron Mowbray:
Margaret de Mowbray (c.1361 – 1404)
- Margaret de Mowbray (c.1361 – 1404) Married Sir Reginald de Lucy (d. 1437)
Joan de Mowbray (c.1363 – 1402)
- Joan de Mowbray (c.1363 – 1402) Married firstly Sir Thomas Grey (1359 – 1400) and secondly, Sir Thomas Tunstall of Thurland (c. 1360 – 1415).
Eleanor de Mowbray (before 1361 – 1417)
- Eleanor de Mowbray (before 1361 – 1417) Married John de Welles, 5th Baron Welles.
- John de Mowbray (1365 – 1383) 1st Earl of Nottingham, 5th Baron Mowbray, 6th Baron Segrave
Thomas de Mowbray (1366 - 1399)
- Thomas de Mowbray (1366 - 1399) 1st Duke of Norfolk, 1st Earl of Nottingham, 3rd Earl of Norfolk, 6th Baron Mowbray, 7th Baron Segrave. Married firstly Elizabeth le Strange (c. 1373 – 1383), suo jure Lady Strange of Blackmere daughter of John le Strange, 5th Baron Strange of Blackmere and secondly, Lady Elizabeth FitzAlan (c. 1372 – 1425) daughter of Richard FitzAlan, 11th Earl of Arundel.
Children of Thomas de Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk and Lady Elizabeth FitzAlan:
Thomas de Mowbray (1385 – 1405) 4th Earl of Norfolk
- Thomas de Mowbray (1385 – 1405) 4th Earl of Norfolk, 2nd Earl of Nottingham, 8th Baron Segrave, 7th Baron Mowbray. Betrothed to Constance Holland (1387–1437) daughter of John Holland, 1st Duke of Exeter
Margaret de Mowbray (1391–1459)
- Margaret de Mowbray (1391–1459) Married Sir Robert Howard of Tendring (1398–1436) Their son John Howard, (1421-1485) was created the 1st Duke of Norfolk in 1483. See House of Howard (Fitzalan-Howard)
- John de Mowbray (1392 – 1432) 2nd Duke of Norfolk, 8th Baron Mowbray, 9th Baron Segrave. Married Katherine Neville (c. 1400 – 1483) daughter of Ralph Neville, 1st Earl of Westmorland.
Son of John de Mowbray, 2nd Duke of Norfolk:
John de Mowbray (1415 – 1461) 3rd Duke of Norfolk
- John de Mowbray (1415 – 1461) 3rd Duke of Norfolk. Married Eleanor Bourchier, (c1417 – 1474) daughter of William Bourchier, Count of Eu.
Son of John de Mowbray, 3rd Duke of Norfolk:
John de Mowbray (1444 – 1476) 4th Duke of Norfolk
- John de Mowbray (1444 – 1476) 4th Duke of Norfolk, 1st Earl of Surrey. Married Elizabeth Talbot (1443 – 1507) daughter of John Talbot, 1st Earl of Shrewsbury
Daughter of John de Mowbray, 4th Duke of Norfolk:
Anne de Mowbray (1472 – 1481) 8th Countess of Norfolk
- Anne de Mowbray (1472 – 1481) 8th Countess of Norfolk. Married Richard of Shrewsbury (1473 – c. 1483). Duke of York