Barons Carrington of Bulcot Lodge the Peerage of Ireland (1796)
Barons Carrington of Upton in the Peerage of Great Britain (1797)
Earl Carrington in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1895-1928)
Marquess of Lincolnshire in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1912-1928)
1st Baron Carrington
- Robert Smith, (1752–1838) 1st Baron Carrington.
- Robert John Carrington, (1796–1868) 2nd Baron Carrington, married Charlotte Augusta Drummond-Willoughby, daughter of Peter Drummond-Burrell, 22nd Baron Willoughby de Eresby.
1st Marquess of Lincolnshire and 3rd Baron Carrington
- Charles Robert Wynn-Carington, (1843–1928) 1st Marquess of Lincolnshire, 1st Earl Carrington, Viscount Wendover, 3rd Baron Carrington KG. Joint Hereditary Lord Great Chamberlain.
- Rupert Clement George Carington, (1852–1929) 4th Baron Carrington.
- Rupert Victor John Carington, (1891–1938) 5th Baron Carrington.
- Peter Alexander Rupert Carington, (1919–2018) 6th Baron Carrington KG
- Rupert Francis John Carington, (b. 1948) 7th Baron Carrington
Barons Bicester in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1938)
- Vivian Hugh Smith, 1st Baron Bicester, his great-grandfather, John Smith, was the younger brother of Robert Smith, 1st Baron Carrington (1867–1956)
- Randal Hugh Vivian Smith, 2nd Baron Bicester (1898–1968)
- Angus Edward Vivian Smith, 3rd Baron Bicester (1932–2014)
- Hugh Charles Vivian Smith, 4th Baron Bicester (b. 1934)
Smith, later Bromley, later Pauncefote-Bromley, later Bromley-Wilson, later Bromley baronets, of East Stoke (1757)
Sir George Smith, 1st Baronet
- Sir George Smith, 1st Baronet, brother of Abel Smith, father of Robert Smith, 1st Baron Carrington and brother of John Smith, great-grandfather of Vivian Smith, 1st Baron Bicester, he married Mary, daughter of Major William Howe and his wife Elizabeth, daughter of William Pauncefote (c. 1714-1769)
Sir George Pauncefote-Bromley, 2nd Baronet
- Sir George Pauncefote-Bromley, 2nd Baronet (1753-1808)
- Sir Robert Howe Bromley, 3rd Baronet (1778-1857)
- Sir Henry Bromley, 4th Baronet (1816-1895)
- Sir Henry Bromley, 5th Baronet (1849-1905)
- Sir Robert Bromley, 6th Baronet (1874-1906)
- Sir Maurice Bromley-Wilson, 7th Baronet (1875-1957)
- Sir Arthur Bromley, 8th Baronet (1876-1961)
- Sir Rupert Howe Bromley, 9th Baronet (1910-1966)
- Sir Rupert Charles Bromley, 10th Baronet (born 1936)
Baron Pauncefote in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1899–1902)
1st Baron Pauncefote
- Julian Pauncefote, 1st Baron Pauncefote, son of Robert Smith but had assumed the surname of Pauncefote in lieu of his patronymic in 1809. Robert Smith was the grandson of John Smith, brother of Sir George Smith, 1st Baronet (1828–1902)
Baron Carrington in the Peerage of England (1643)
Viscounts Carrington in the Peerage of Ireland (1643)
- Charles Smyth, 1st Viscount Carrington (1598–1665)
- Francis Smith, 2nd Viscount Carrington (c. 1621–1701)
- Charles Smith, 3rd Viscount Carrington (1635–1706)