Barons Trevor in the Peerage of Great Britain, Second Creation (1712-1824)
Viscounts Hampden in the Peerage of Great Britain, First Creation (1776-1824)
- Thomas Trevor, 1st Baron Trevor (1657/58–1730)
- Thomas Trevor, 2nd Baron Trevor (c. 1692–1753)
- John Trevor, 3rd Baron Trevor (1695–1764)
- Robert Hampden-Trevor, 1st Viscount Hampden, 4th Baron Trevor (1706–1783) In compliance with the will of his second cousin John Hampden, of Great Hampden, co. Buckingham, who died unmarried in 1754, he took the name of Hampden for himself and his heirs male in addition to the name of Trevor by Royal Licence 1754.
- Thomas Hampden-Trevor, 2nd Viscount Hampden, 5th Baron Trevor (1746–1824)
- John Hampden-Trevor, 3rd Viscount Hampden, 6th Baron Trevor (1749–1824) His estates were inherited by Henry Otway Trevor, 21st Baron Dacre (1777–1853) and In 1824 Baron Dacre assumed by Royal license the surname of Trevor in lieu of Brand
Viscounts Dungannon, in the Peerage of Ireland, First Creation (1662-1706)
Barons Trevor the Peerage of Ireland, First creation (1662-1706)
- Marcus Trevor, 1st Viscount Dungannon and Baron Trevor (1618–1670)
- Lewis Trevor, 2nd Viscount Dungannon (d. 1693)
- Marcus Trevor, 3rd Viscount Dungannon (1669–1706)
Viscounts Dungannon, in the Peerage of Ireland, Second Creation (1765-1862)
- Arthur Hill-Trevor, 1st Viscount Dungannon and Baron Hill (d. 1771) second son of Michael Hill (c.1662–1699) and Anne Trevor, daughter of Sir John Trevor and granddaughter of John Trevor, half-brother of Marcus Trevor, 1st Viscount Dungannon of the first creation.
- Arthur Hill-Trevor, 2nd Viscount Dungannon (1763–1837)
- Arthur Hill-Trevor, 3rd Viscount Dungannon (1798–1862)
Barons Trevor in the Peerage of the United Kingdom, Third creation (1880)
- Edwin Hill-Trevor, 1st Baron Trevor (1819–1894), third son of Arthur Hill, 3rd Marquess of Downshire.
- Arthur William Hill-Trevor, 2nd Baron Trevor (1852–1923)
- Charles Edward Hill-Trevor, 3rd Baron Trevor (1863–1950)
- Charles Edwin Hill-Trevor, 4th Baron Trevor (1928–1997)
- Marke Charles Hill-Trevor, 5th Baron Trevor (b. 1970)